Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1st Bath Together

This bath together was out of necessity and trying to multi-task, but they were both in heaven. Blakeslie thought it was so fun to share her toys and help wash Mayzie, and Mayzie was in awe of the new experience.












They both love their Snowman towels


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow Mayzie is gorgeous! I love the doll house pictures! They will love being able to look back at those.

Rachel said...

It took me a long time to put my girls in the tub together. Mostly because I didn't think Lily could be calm enough not to freak Abby out. Once I did it though, there was no turning back. It's hilarious to watch them in there together!

Once again, YAY for SISTERS! :)

Lindsay said...

What CUTE NAKED kiddos!

Laura said...

These are truly adorable photos! She looks so big in there. Totally funny!