Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We celebrated the New Year by going to Tepanyaki Steak House. Blakeslie thought it was awesome and kept talking about how she liked “the cooker” and the fire. I hope we don’t have a pyro on our hands.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I was happy to see new posts! Great pictures, great holidays! It's weird because all the posts showed up today and none for a while before that. Is that normal?

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

As always...I love all of the new posts! We miss you guys already so you better come up here soon :)

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I love tepanyaki! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We are so excited to see Mazie!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy! We went there right before Christmas...my mouth is watering for their salmon!!

tammy said...

Hi Chandler& Chip,

Thank you for the nice christmas card. It was nice to hear from you. I would like you e-mail so I can write you guy. Have really missed you guys.

Tammy