Blakeslie gave her first talk today as a Sunbeam. (Third week in primary-we brake them in fast here!) We were so proud of her. I thought she would need help or get nervous, but she didn’t. I hope she will always be fearless unlike her mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HOLY COW! I am seriously so impressed. What a little smarty pants!
Too cute. I just love that sweet little voice of hers.
Way to go Blakeslie!
WOW!! That is SO precious! I'm so glad you posted this :)
Such a GREAT movie clip. Tay and I had to watch it over and over. SHe is growing up so fast! What a good speaker!
How cute! She is gettin so big! Love the video
Too cute!
What an impressive little gal! She really is so cute Chandler!! They did break those sunbeams in fast too. Yikes!
Post a Comment