Sunday, January 20, 2008

Football Sundays!

Chip and Blakeslie’s favorite pass time together is watching football. It is a race after church to see who can get into their BSU shirts fastest. It doesn’t matter what teams are playing - the wardrobe is always the same. They always have so much fun cheering together and having “concessions.” They make a barricade around the coffee table so that the dog can’t bother them. They call it the “No Duker Zone.” Chip has justified this Sunday activity since she was very little by saying it is great time they spend together. Now I actually agree because it is fun to watch how excited she gets to “hang with Dad.” They have even started to invite Mayzie to their elite party and she’s loving it. I know they will all be sad after the big game and the end of the season.








2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is adorable!! I love the "concessions"

Rachel said...

I tell you what, that Chip is a really good girl-dad.
Your girls will thank him for getting them interested in t.v.sports. It would have been so nice not to have to fight over the remote back when we only had 1 tv. :)