Friday, January 11, 2008

Lovin' the Snow!

The only good thing about all this snow is watching Blakeslie play in it! I had forgotten how much fun it is to eat, walk in, kick, jump, make snow angles, etc.
I have felt like a kid just watching her.

We made a 9 foot snowman one afternoon- seriously, this is the most snow I ever seen in my 10 years in Utah. (Have I really been here 10 years- guess it is officially home!)


We had a blast sledding up at Mike and Lynna’s. I couldn’t believe how long she played- she was in heaven!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How FUN! I can't wait for this...yet I just want to keep my little baby too...

You got some really GREAT pictures.

Rachel said...

Oh how I miss the snow!
If they could just figure out a way to keep the temperatures above freezing! :)

What a good time you had. We're all very jealous out here.

Marie said...

I think that is the best snow man I have ever seen! Miss you guys!