Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mayzie's Big Roll!

On her 5-month birthday Mayzie finally mastered her rollover. She has been so close for so long. Everyday Blakeslie would cheer her on and nothing would happen. We were all very excited when Mayzie finally made it.


How did I get here!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MAZIE! What a smarty-pants! You caught the event well!

Rachel said...

It's all just as exciting with the second one, huh? And it's so fun to watch the big sis get excited too.

Kent & Beka said...

COngratulations! What a big day! Boy- the mobility begins! So exciting, yet so...permanent!

Kent & Beka said...

COngratulations! What a big day! Boy- the mobility begins! So exciting, yet so...permanent!

Amanda said...

She is so adorable! and gorgeous! love the big eyes!

Mary said...

Look how dang cute this little baby is!!! That's a big event for such a small gal. She really is darling Chandler!

Jilynn said...

I love her face in the last shot! I gave up trying to catch Isabelle rolling over and then she finally did it! I guess you can't get everything on camera right!