Saturday, February 2, 2008

Boise Trip January 25- February 2

Well our weekend trip to Boise turned into a week long adventure. We came up to help de-junk my parents’ house. When it was time to go home on Monday the weather was terrible. The entire week was awful and either the mountain pass or some part of the freeway was closed until the next Saturday. Thankfully, Chip could work from there and we were able to get a lot more projects at the house done.
The highlights of the weekend were Mayzie perfecting sitting up, finding my old Halloween costumes that Blakeslie had a great time trying on and tushy shaking painting.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the painting shot, of course she is shaking her tush! We're excited for tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Where can I get a red feather boa like that? And a dress to match?!
TOO CUTE!

p.s. I tagged you: http://itsnotaboutyoubecauseitsallaboutme.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

You get such GREAT pictures! I love it, Blakeslie is such a little diva!!

Unknown said...

Cute! Cute! Are your parents moving or are they just starting their Spring cleaning early? You surely hit Boise during the snow storm of the century, or at least it felt that way down here!

Unknown said...

Let Chip know that I am sorely disappointed that Romney pulled out, as Huckabee is driving me nuts! Enough said...