We had a great Valentine’s! We started with a pink breakfast and then I got to help at Blakeslie Valentine party at preschool- what a blast! Dad gave all his girls beautiful flowers and we had heart pizzas for dinner. I love my Valentine’s!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Chandler, you do such fun stuff with your cute girls! We miss and love you!
Cute pictures and posts! You're an awesome mom...I hope I have as much fun with my kids :) Happy late Valentine's Day!
LOVE the pictures. What a great day! I love mayzie trying to grab her flowers- just like she OWNS them. That is so great and they look so cute in their heart outfits!
Hey Chandler! You are an incredibly nice mom. What lucky girls you have. Darling pictures. Gotta give the shout out to Chip too for the thoughtful flowers! Nice job man.
I am so glad I got to see you all at the airport! We are coming down March 18-23 and we would love to come see you. email me your # so we can call... ashenneman@yahoo.com
Oh my gosh, how cute are those girls! Looked like a fun day at the Taylor's. I need to get more of your ideas for my boring family.
Oh my gosh, how cute are those girls! Looked like a fun day at the Taylor's. I need to get more of your ideas for my boring family.
Post a Comment