Sunday, November 23, 2008

15 month appointment

I can’t believe how fast life is going. Mayzie had her 15 month appointment this week. She passed with flying colors. Her stats were 50% height, 5% weight, and 90% head! She is so stinkin’ funny! She has the sweetest personality and already has a sense of humor. She has started doing animals sounds, kissing everything, and she loves to wrestle with Dad and Big Sister.




Here are a few of her most recent funny moments.



She held this paperclip to her head for over 5 minutes pretending it was a barrette. If it wasn’t so funny it would be sad- poor baldy!





She has discovered the candy drawer. This drawer has been on the bottom since we moved into the house. Bean never really bothered it. Mayzie just pulled most of it out and reorganized. It wasn’t until the very end that she realized what she was playing with. It has been a couple of days and she hasn’t been back. It will be interesting to see if I have to move it or is she will be like the rest of our family who ignores candy.







And so it starts…..I found her like this after two naps this week. When she starts going for the diaper- I’m grabbing the duct tape.


This is how Chip found Mayzie one morning. He used his phone so it isn’t the best pic, but it still made me laugh. I wish I could have seen how she got in there.






One of those “What was I thinking!” moments.



Poor thing has been so sick this weekend. We actually spent a couple of hours in the Urgent Care today for double ear infections. Then I had to drive all the way to the Provo Walgreen’s to fill the prescription (Gotta love Utah County on Sundays!) Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow.






7 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie! Look at the candy drawer, that would be GONE at our house! Walgreen's not open on Sunday? What? Alan had to go to Urgent Care and Walgreen's for himself yesterday. Don't you love the sick season?

Laura said...

Mayze is so stinkin cute! I can't believe your kids ignore candy. I could never have drawer in our house like that. It would always be empty no matter how many times I filled it.

Julie said...

She is so cute. 15 months old, time to have another one!! Just teasing!

Unknown said...

wow she is super cute. and getting so big, i can't believe how old everyone is getting!

Melanie and Ernie said...

I love it!! Soooo cute. Ineed to see her. I loved the visitthe other week. We'll have to get together soon. I miss you.

Unknown said...

Ok so what has the Shane been doing lately? What a puts, I swear. I am so tired of crooks and there seem to be more here in Utah than any where else, now why is that? We started our basement and we were so cautious with everyone! I hate being so mean, but I am not dealing with dishonesty and stealing, so sick of it!!!

Unknown said...

And yes, we would love to meet up at Thanksgiving Point and catch up. We just got our new computer, but lost everything in the mean time. E-mail me aly.allred@gmail.com as I no longer have your contact info.