Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney on Ice

We went to Disney on Ice last week and had an amazing time. Through a comedy of errors we ended up on the front row. (Right next to Andrei Kirilenko's wife and kids.) This turned out to be such a blessing because the show, that close up, even held Mayzie's attention. She sat in my lap the entire time and didn't even wiggle. She just kept pointing and Oooohing and Ahhhhing. It is so fun to watch the girls get excited about things. Does anybody else get teary eyed when you know they are so happy? It is also funny to me how young Mayzie recognizes the Princesses and Mickey and Minnie -
I think it will be a Disney Christmas.

(Mayzie is too busy pointing at the Cotton Candy Guy in all the pictures. She did eventually get to try the stuff and decided she loved it! )


Little Funny - When I wore this new grey sweater the first time Blakeslie said, "Oh Mom, I just love your new bathrobe!" I didn't know if I should go out of the house or not. :0)

4 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha ha!! I love the bathrobe comment! Troy and I just laughed out loud over it :) I'm glad you guys had a good time. Oh, and cute pictures in the post before this one :)

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

PS- I think your sweater is cute!

Laura said...

The bathrobe comment made me laugh too! Looks like a lot of good family fun!

Rachel said...

You look amazing in your bathrobe. Only you could pull it off. :)

I'm so glad to hear you loved Disney on Ice. We're taking both girls next month, and I'm already worried about how Abby will handle it. Our seats are good though, so I'm hopeful now!