Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cute Pics of the girls

We had the girls pictures done by sugar'n'spice photopgraphy. (sugarnspicephotopraphy.blogspot.com) Jenn did a great job! The girls' individual pictures turned out fun, unfortunately we had to get the family ones redone and I haven't seen them yet. I loved the train track setting and I found a new clothing store (Naartjie) for their outfits that I'm quickly
falling in love with.
I absolutely LOVE her little lone snaggle tooth!



I couldn't get the other sweet pic of Mayzie loaded so instead one of the many "Why are you doing this to me Mama!" pictures.


Blakeslie was quite the model for most of the pictures.


I love my Beauty Queens!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

how cute! i can't wait to see more!!

Laura said...

The pictures turned out adorable! ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

I a starting to see a lot of similarities between the two of them. I love all the pictures. too cute. Hopefully we'll be able to come down with Chris on his next trip and see you guys. Thanks for taking care of him while he was there.

Amanda said...

ooops that was me... not Chris, he was just signed in.

Melanie and Ernie said...

Oh my gosh, those are soooo stinkin' cute!!! It was so good to see you last week also. I hope next time Roman isn't as hungry so he's happier. Let's not wait too long to do it again.

Laura said...

Your girls outfits are soooo cute. I just loved them. Your daughters are so beautiful. Hope your family one turned out this time.

Jilynn said...

I love them! I am scared to get my kids pics done again because I just don't think they will hold still long enough to take a picture! I just discovered that store too. . . why couldn't they come up with an easier name?! I also like a store called the Pumpkin Patch. It is definitely more fun to dress girls! Can't wait to see you! Let me know when we can get together and maybe Julie can meet up with us too.

Rachel said...

Those are darling!

And I too LOVE Naartjie. Misha introduced me to it a while back. I keep hoping they'll make their way out here, but no such luck yet. :( Oh well, at least I always have an excuse to head there when I'm home! :)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures!! Wow, you always have the most beautiful family pictures taken. Who took these? Chan, you need to e=mail me your address (aly.allred@gmail.com). Our computer of 6 years (sad coming from a computer guy too) finally called it quits last week and so I lost everything!!! At least until Darrin can retrieve everything on to our new one, which who knows when that will be...