Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girls Camp

Well I survived girls camp. Seriously, another year or two and I will have spent more time at girls’ camp as a leader than I did in Young Women. The girls were great and all the activities were fun. We went to the Heber Valley Camp. It was an amazing site – Thank you very much Sister Hinkley- what an inspired lady! It was fun and all, but I am so glad it is over. I am always shocked at how much work it takes to organize, feed and entertain 30 girls!


4 comments:

amyminette said...

Can I just say I'm so glad I'm in Relief Society and not Young Women's?!

Our family chaos said...

Looks like you guys have been busy all summer! It was fun to get to know you better at the Avondet Party. Your girls are just adorable!

Lindsay said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I only went to Girls Camp twice and not of my own free will. Back in college you were more of a cruise ship girl so I am impressed with your camping skills.

Rachel said...

i'm so jealous you got to go to that amazing camp ground! my last camp experience in ut. was a truly roughing it. :(