One day I walked out from my room to find Blakeslie and Mayzie “playing.” I know she has skills, but I’m pretty sure Mayzie had help getting in her basket. At least they play together nice… so far.
Is she so stinkin’ cute, or what?!!
Blakeslie never crawled on all fours. She only army crawled until she started walking, so it is so cute to see Mayzie in a real crawling position.
Blakeslie never crawled on all fours. She only army crawled until she started walking, so it is so cute to see Mayzie in a real crawling position.
3 comments:
she is SO cute! i can't believe how big she is!
I can't believe she is almost 1!! I don't really know what girl playing is like. I just play bad guys and destroy things with my evil powers. But I did just buy Emma her first My Little Pony!!
so funny, and SUCH cute photos!
Post a Comment