Last year Blakeslie and I got matching PJs for Christmas so for Chip’s birthday we made her and Chip a matching pair. When I asked what we should get Dad this year she insisted on more PJs. This time we made a set for the whole family. Blakeslie helped cut, pin and sew. (None of the pictures turned out because of the light behind us. :0( ) We have had fun sporting our new duds. FYI, my sewing skills are completely limited to PJ bottoms. I laugh so hard every time the machine is going – there isn’t a straight line on any of the four pairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very impressive with the sewing! what a cute family!
congratulations on making such cool P.J.'s. It's definately more than I could do.
Chan-
WHAT!! I had no idea you could sew.. just tack it on the list. So fun!
We LOVE you little darling family so much! fun pictures :)
gosh chan, great job!
Post a Comment