Some of you have heard what Blakeslie calls Mayzie, but I realized I would be sick if I never got it on video- so enjoy! Poor Mayzie is going to be warped by all her nicknames. It has been quite the evolution and I’m sure her next phase will bring yet another hyphen.
Translation: Mayzie-Pantalones-Chunkalumpus-Pooperooni-MessoPantalones-Moover Magoo!
Evolution: It started with Mayzie Pants and then one day Blakeslie shouts out Mayzie Pantalones. Chunkalumpus was added around 5 months when Mayzie was a little on the large size. Pooperooni was added when we were in Pheonix and Mayzie was having blowout diapers at every change. Blakeslie added MessoPantalones because after the third diaper/clothes change in one day Pooperooni wasn’t sufficient. Moover Magoo came when Mayzie really started to get around. We can’t wait to hear what comes next.
The best is when a stranger will ask what the baby’s name is and before I can answer Blakeslie starts rattling off the whole thing. You should see the bewildered faces!
Translation: Mayzie-Pantalones-Chunkalumpus-Pooperooni-MessoPantalones-Moover Magoo!
Evolution: It started with Mayzie Pants and then one day Blakeslie shouts out Mayzie Pantalones. Chunkalumpus was added around 5 months when Mayzie was a little on the large size. Pooperooni was added when we were in Pheonix and Mayzie was having blowout diapers at every change. Blakeslie added MessoPantalones because after the third diaper/clothes change in one day Pooperooni wasn’t sufficient. Moover Magoo came when Mayzie really started to get around. We can’t wait to hear what comes next.
The best is when a stranger will ask what the baby’s name is and before I can answer Blakeslie starts rattling off the whole thing. You should see the bewildered faces!
7 comments:
ok, this is hilarious. and i have to tell you, the spanish accent on pantalones is pretty darn good! the second "pantalones" sounds like a native speaker. :)
That IS so funny! You absolutely needed that one on video. What a character.
What a "unique" little gal! She definatly has that Taylor personality.
How did your family pictures turn out????
this is hilarious!!! nick and i just love watching it, kills us everytime! my blog is rachenicole.blogspot.com if you look through old posts you will see some italy pics but not many of my good ones so i'll still have to come show you sometime:)
This is the cutest. I watched it AT LEAST 10 times.
holy cow, that's nuts! what a creative big sister. lily just calls abby, "abs."
too cute!
Post a Comment