Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chip's Birthday Party

We had a little surprise birthday for Chip’s 34 ½ birthday. For those of you who don’t know his real birthday is Christmas Eve so ever since his 2nd birthday (his mom forgot his first- due to all the Christmas hub-ub) they have celebrated it on his half birthday. At first this annoyed me – I have a December birthday – it seemed like he gets two birthdays. However, after a few years I realized not only does he not get two birthdays he hardly gets one. Most people forget both. Anyway, we decided to throw him a little party. He was totally surprised and we had a great time complete with his golf theme (thanks Blakeslie) and his favorite ice cream cake!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy b-day to Chip! Looks like another fun party at the Taylors...

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Great posts!! I love all the pictures...of course :) It's been fun living close and hanging out with you guys!