So anybody that has been around Beaner since about September knows she has been planning a Snowball Fight Party. She has made invitations over and over and once we came home from date night to find she had decorated the house with the babysitter. When you would ask who was invited to her party she would say, “All of Utah.” I decided that there was no way to not have this party because she had talked about it so much parents would ask if her birthday was coming up. I made her wait until after Christmas. The first big snow after the New Year we were ready. She planned everything from the treats to the activities to the favors. (For Christmas Chip asked what was her favorite thing to do with me and she said, “Make favors.” So they went to Partyland and bought sacks and some fun things to fill them with. It was really cute.) The party was a huge success with about 40 friends and neighbors. Blakeslie kept saying, “I worked so hard.” and she was very happy with the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute. She is her mother's daughter!! I'm so sorry we'll miss you at the twins party but we'll plan on getting together Friday night.
I love all your pictures. I swear no one knows how to though a party like you do. All the cute party treats and themes. I just love it. Your girls looked so cute in their Santa's little helper outfit. I just loved all your pictures.
Post a Comment