Thursday, February 26, 2009

Distracted!


We just got home from our trip, and I was distracted with the piles of laundry and unpacking bags. The girls were playing downstairs and I was happy they were "entertaining" themselves while I worked. Then they came up so Blakeslie could show off her creation. Needless to say I was in shock, but couldn't help but laugh. How did this happen? What were they thinking? How did Mayzie hold still long enough to get it done? I actually wish I could have watched the whole thing transpire. Blakeslie's only explanation was she wanted Mayzie to look like a clown. Not a bad start, but I don't think we will be sending her to the circus anytime soon. Gotta love them!
Mayzie easily posed for the pictures - I think she thought she looked beautiful.

4 comments:

Laura said...

She got the red nose right and everything. So adorable. I've decided that theres no such thing as playing quietly or entertaining themselves. It only means trouble.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, Chandler, that's hilarious! Aren't you glad it was just marker meyhem and not a new haircut! She is adorable. I can't believe I've never met her!

and, AHEM! Where were you getting back from this time?

Sarah Empey said...

Amen to Laura's comment about playing quietly=trouble!! At least it's not all over your light colored carpet! (or IS it?)
Hope you look like a tan babe after Hawaii- did you have fun showing off your cute little body? I would fit in with the baluga whales right about now... :)

Lindsay said...

This ones a keeper!!!

Can't wait to show Taylor...