Well for having just a preschooler I couldn’t believe how busy the last week of school was. We had a great time at Blakeslie’s end of year school party. She is really going to miss her school friends – especially Josh.
We also had a neighborhood party. All the kids brought shaving cream and had a blast. I didn’t think Bean would be into in, but she totally held her own!
7 comments:
Your little girl is so big and so dang cute. I can't believe she is as old as she is. Anyway, not that this has to do with anything, e-mail me at melanie.sorensen@gmail.com and I'll get your number.
Chan, your girls are beautiful! Mayzie's eyes are stunning. We miss you guys!
Yes, we LOVED visiting with you (even though it always seems too short) and we even got a yummy meal out of the deal! That shaving cream thing looks pretty fun- maybe we'll try it at our family reunion coming up...
Hope to see you SOON :)
Hey crazy lady!! I was checking out Amy's blog and saw that you and Chip have one. It is so fun to see all that you are up to. It has been way to long since we have seen or talked to you all. Other than Christmas cards and baby announcement. You all look great. I hope you don't care if I add you to my links so that I can check on you guys every now and then. I am not much of a blogger. I do it when I can. It is mostly a place for me to vent or journal. Or both! By the way your girls are so dang cute! I can't believe you have to little girls!
Chandler, I came across your blog via Tiff and Jilynn. Did you know Jilynn and I are in the same stake, crazy huh? Your kids are so cute! You must be the best mom for girls. Hope to see more about whats going on in your life. Take care.
Julie (Wheeler) Boyer
Hey! I just found your comment on Rachel's blog. Your kids are so cute! Are you still in the same house?
looks like so much fun! what a mess, but good times! i love the quotes on the side, kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment