Blakeslie's preschool put on a Mother's Day Tea and program. It was so awesome. The songs were darling and we had fun eating our "tea" and cookies. Blakeslie had perfect manners and was so proud that she kept her napkin on her lap the entire time. (I am so grumpy that the one picture we took together didn't turn out - seriously how hard is it to point and shoot! Oh well, what do you do.)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun posts!! I love them all :) Ok, I NEED to go to the beach house...I believe you that it's heaven! Have fun on your vacation. It was great to see you guys the other day :)
Looks like you have been having lots of fun!!! Can I please come on the next beach house trip?! I haven't been to So Cal for so long and I am seriously going through withdrawls! I love that Blakeslie loves snakes and next time you're here she can play with ours, maybe even take one home with her. . .
SOunds like Spring has been good to you- I am so jealous that you got to see my family and I didn't! You are so brave to do the beach house alone! And all those activities in advance? Man, someday I will be like you...
We are blessing Ollie on July 1st, and would love to have you here... let me know if it is possible!
I just saw the updated sayings on the side of your blog!! I was laughing s hard! Those are adorable
I just saw the updated sayings on the side of your blog!! I was laughing s hard! Those are adorable
Post a Comment