Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quarantine

We survived our week of quarantine from the Swine flu. The first couple of days we all felt terrible and did a lot of sitting around or watching movies.

By the end we were all feeling a lot better so we had fun carving pumpkins, making our Spooky Halloween House, and baking cookies (none of which left the contaminated house.)
When we finally could leave the house we had a great time trying to catch up on all the Halloween fun. We went to Gardner village to see the witches and to Barnyard Boo. It felt great to be out in the fresh air!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Where did you get all those cute PJs? I am sorry you got the swing flu, but thank you for not sharing!! We are glad you are all better!

Charlotte said...

It looks like you had WAY too much fun being sick. That swine flu is scary stuff glad you all made it through it.

Laura said...

I'm so sorry that you guys got sick. Those PJ's are so cute. And I love the haunted house.