We found out we are having a BOY! We couldn’t be more excited, but we have to admit we were both a little surprised. I guess we hadn’t heard anything but girl so as Chip put it we were a little “shell shocked.” It has taken us about a week to stop turning to each other and saying, “What are we going to do with a boy?!” Chip keeps saying, “I have the princess thing down.” I’m sure we will welcome this little guy and he will quickly find a place in our hearts. He may wear pink and be surrounded by princess toys, but hey, that never hurt anyone.
Our second bit of news is less fun. We came home from our trip to Newport with a souvenir….the Swine Flu. We are actually on the mend, but seriously, it was not fun. We are almost done with our week long quarantine and still moving very slow. Today is the first day we graduated from PJs all day to sweat suits. This was a big step. The only positive thing is we survived and are now hopefully immune. What an adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A boy!!!!!!!!I am so excited for you!!! You will be shocked at how different they are from girls right from the beginning! Do you already have a name picked out?
I love the pictures of Blakeslie and Mayzie. The backgrounds she uses are so cute and I know what you mean when it is so hard to get a good picture of a 2 year old. She did a great job!
Sorry about the swine flu. At least you got it over with early and you don't have to spend all winter trying to prevent your kids from getting it like me! Any idea who/what you got it from? Hope you're all back to 100% soon! Love ya!
Congrats!! Just remember: trucks, toy cars, and balls and you're all set. Darrin actually said that he really wishes we could have another boy... We'll since that's not going to happen, he needs to just love his girls and boy. What a fun time.
Congratulations Chandler! I'm so excited for you. I'll bet Chip is over the moon excited about it.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I am so sorry to hear that you picked up the swine flu. Are you still going to get the H1N1 shot? Yikes, I wasn't going to, but I just can't decide.
YAY for 2 girls and a boy! :) and i just saw on the "today" show that if you get swine flue they said you are basically immunized b/c your body has the antibodies to fight it off. hopefully you're all the way better now!
Post a Comment