These are so late getting up, but I can’t not post them. I had a dear friend Laura Bunker take the girls pictures. She did an amazing job! The best part was how easy she made it. As you can see from all other photos taken of Mayzie and the fact I always have to take her back for retakes at a studio - she is not very photogenic. In fact, she is a stinker pants when the camera comes out. Laura got so many amazing expressions and smiles it was unbelievable. She even got cute ones of them together – near impossible!!! Check out Laura’s blog – she is very talented - http://www.laurabunker.com/












5 comments:
These turned out great!!! How cute. I love the one where you can kind of see Mayzie's diaper. Scandalous. hahha ok not really but its super cute!
Those pictures are amazing. Your girls are beautiful!
Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe Mayzie's adorable curly hair!
these are so cute, i LOVE the one of blakes laughing. can't wait to have laura do our photo shoot!
It was so fun doing this photoshoot. Your girls are so adorable. What do you mean Mayzie is not photogenic. She is sooo stinkin cute. I just love her eyes.
Post a Comment