I can’t believe I almost forgot to post about Blakeslie’s T-ball Début. I got so behind and did the Mega July post that I forgot to put T-ball in there because she actually finished her season in June.
She loved playing! I’m not sure I would say she was a star athlete, but she really had fun. She had a cute little friend on the team and they were inseparable. They would play the same position in the outfield. The coach would be assigning where the kids were going out to play and he would say, “Ok, where are we going to put the twins?” as they stood there holding hands all ready to go. She was a pretty good hitter and connected most of the time when the coach would pitch to them (I’m not sure why he insisted on doing this – we did sign up for T-ball, but I guess it was good for her.) Her fielding was a little lacking considering she preferred to play in the dirt, practice cartwheels, and visit with Haley than catch and throw the ball. It was a great season – looking forward to many more!
She loved playing! I’m not sure I would say she was a star athlete, but she really had fun. She had a cute little friend on the team and they were inseparable. They would play the same position in the outfield. The coach would be assigning where the kids were going out to play and he would say, “Ok, where are we going to put the twins?” as they stood there holding hands all ready to go. She was a pretty good hitter and connected most of the time when the coach would pitch to them (I’m not sure why he insisted on doing this – we did sign up for T-ball, but I guess it was good for her.) Her fielding was a little lacking considering she preferred to play in the dirt, practice cartwheels, and visit with Haley than catch and throw the ball. It was a great season – looking forward to many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment