Well that thing I have been dreading for 33 months finally happened. Blakeslie is officially in school. She is so excited and happy - it is mom who is dragging her feet. I'm not sad about her going to school necessarily, she LOVES to learn and thrives on any new knowledge. I'm just dreading the schedule. Do you understand what this will do to my traveling?!!!
We had so much fun leading up to the big day. We went on a lot of mother daughter dates for new clothes and supplies. We took advantage of being able to stay up late and the day before we went to Kangaroo Zoo..JPG)
.JPG)
Blakes had her Kindergarten assessment where she got to meet her new teacher. She is absolutely in love with her and her class pets Pepper and Paprika.
The first day was very exciting. She couldn't wait to get there and loved every second. Afterward, I got a sitter for Mayzie so I could take Bean to ice cream. We had a great time and I loved hearing about every detail. 
2 comments:
Yahoo for kindergarten!!! But on to much more exciting topics... YAHOOO for baby!!!!! I just saw you older post and couldn't be more happy for you all. I hope you are feeling well and things are going well. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment