Then there was Corn.........
Now it is time to pick a new veggie for our family!
We are thrilled that we are expecting a baby in February. I am 12 weeks and haven't been nearly as sick as I was with Blakeslie or Mayzie. The girls are very excited. Blakeslie can't figure out where the baby is because my "tummy isn't fat." Mayzie is obsessed with anything Baby so she just walks around saying, "tiny baby" anytime the subject comes up.
18 comments:
Wahoo! Secrets out... we are going to have the best Thanksgiving and Christmas stuffing our faces while everyone else is watching their weight! Here we come!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of another cute Chip & Chan baby.
Congrats! How exciting for sure!
Oh my gosh that's awesome news. I'm so excited for you.
Congrats!! Jack said I didn't have a baby in me b/c I wasn't "big enough." He didn't believe us until the week before we had Surrey, even then I think he was still a little unsure. Now He and Megan are all over their sister. Congrats. keep us posted.
Love it!!!! Congrats, and I'm so glad you aren't as sick...maybe that means boy.
We couldn't be more delighted! Soooo happy! Love you all!
Congrats! I'm so excited we'll be prego together. We must be due the same time!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Love and miss you!
Congrats! It must be a boy.... Good luck on the pregnancy and picking the veggie name! Just think, you could be done with your master's with me in 2 weeks! But I guess you've moved on to bigger and better things :) So nice that the Bean says your tummy isn't fat yet..Shannon still asks me every once in a while if there is a baby in mine! Is Blakeslie ready for kinder? (the real question is...are YOU ready for kinder to hold you back? hahaha)
What was in that St. George water?
So relieved to have missed whatever it was!
Congrats! So glad you are feeling better. We are so excited for you!
oh yay! Oh how exciting! I'm so happy. We need to ask Blakes what veggies are boy veggies just in case! yay!
Not as sick meant boy for me, maybe it's the same with all Taylor's. We are way excited for you.
Woo hoo!!!!!! I like the idea that it might be a boy. . . can't wait to find out!!!Were you in St. George and didn't tell me ? I would have come up so we could hang out. BTW, very creative way to announce another baby and I think you are officially the only family I know that gives their kids veggie names. I love it! Congrats!
Congrats! How exciting!
I think it's a boy!!! Congrats! That is very exciting! We need to get together and chat! I miss talking to you!
I am so excited for you guys! I have actually been thinking about you and another baby! February is a great month, in my opinion. Keep us posted! You should be getting twin news on our blog in the next week now. Tiffany
Post a Comment