We spent our first week of summer at home in Boise. Nothing beats going home. My poor parents.....we totally unload at their house, you can hardly see the floor in any room. They are so good to us. I love going home to just relax and hang out. We had fun swimming and playing and when the girls were asleep I scrapbooked. What could be better?
My parents didn’t get their pool open in time for us to come so we went to their club a couple of times. We had the pool to ourselves because the local kids hadn’t gotten out of school yet – pretty fun! 
My Mom has this dragon statue in her backyard that was just Mayzie’s size. She was absolutely terrified of it, but had to walk by it to get to the playhouse. She would stand and eyeball if for quite awhile before daring to walk in front of it.

I took the girls to the Zoo one day and met my very dear, old friend - Andrea. We had a great time catching up and the girls loved playing with her 3 boys and 2 nieces.
The girls disappeared one morning and I found them hiding in the upstairs playroom corner. Don’t you love what flies when you are at Nana and Papas! I'm not sure which one was the ringleader?!

My Mom has this dragon statue in her backyard that was just Mayzie’s size. She was absolutely terrified of it, but had to walk by it to get to the playhouse. She would stand and eyeball if for quite awhile before daring to walk in front of it.
I took the girls to the Zoo one day and met my very dear, old friend - Andrea. We had a great time catching up and the girls loved playing with her 3 boys and 2 nieces.
The girls disappeared one morning and I found them hiding in the upstairs playroom corner. Don’t you love what flies when you are at Nana and Papas! I'm not sure which one was the ringleader?!
1 comment:
I am so jealous that you can "go home" to visit your parents. I do love having my parents so close, but there's nothing like a proper visit/vacation with them in Florida. So fun to see that you can see them often, despite the distance.
Post a Comment