Bean and I went to see Beauty and the Beast at the Scera Outdoor Theater. It was so great and very well done. She loved every second of it. We were lucky that it didn’t rain on us. Most of the other nights had been rained out, but we had a beautiful night. Blakeslie got a real kick out of the fact that the show started at her bed time. We got home even later because after the show she had to meet everyone to get pictures and autographs. 

1 comment:
CUTE! I love the Boise pictures! Of course you were there while we were in Utah :) I hope your hubby has told you by now but we will be back down next week...is it okay if we stay with you guys? I found out you didn't even know we were coming last time... lesson learned... dont leave that information with the boys.
Post a Comment