Blakeslie said the only good thing about all the rainy days was wearing her raincoat.
Music Class
While Blakeslie has been at dance class I have been taking Mayzie to a Kindermusik class. It has been so much fun just having something for the two of us to do together. She thinks she is such a big girl and her favorite part is saying “hi” and “bye” into the microphone.
Cinco de Mayo
We had the cousins over for a little Cinco de Mayo party. (I really wanted an excuse to get a piñata.) We had fun eating Mexican food, playing games and busting up the piñata!
Mother’s Day Tea
This is my favorite part of preschool all year. Blakeslie made me the cutest card and crafts, they put on a program, and then we had cupcakes and “tea.”
What could be better?!
4 comments:
Sooo fun. It's good to see what you guys have been up to. I love the rain coats and hats.
That picture with the rain coats and hats is frame worthy! ADORABLE! I love all your fun photo collages. You guys have been busy having lot's of fun. If you made that Cactus cake I am officially amazed!
You get to have too much fun!!!! I haven't been on vacation in literally one year and you must go on at least one a month!! Good for you and your girls are so lucky! Enjoy your cooler weather now while we suffer down here. . . Your girls are adorable by the way!
You're always doing such fun little parties and things for your girls- where do you get the ENERGY to do it all?? The Cinco de Mayo party looked especially fun- love you guys!
Post a Comment