Tuesday, May 19, 2009

April Catch-up

We went to the Beach House for a couple of weeks in April and had a great time. We all loved the sun and heat. We missed a huge snowstorm at home that dumped 8 inches of snow.

We celebrated Easter and took advantage of being able to have a hunt outside – hurray! Blakeslie may have found more eggs, but Mayzie definitely ate more.


My parents came for part of the time and while they were there we saw more of San Diego than in all my previous trips combined. We had a great time exploring the coast and going to the Zoo and Old Town.

I think I’m going to let Blakeslie become the family photographer from now on. When Blakeslie has the camera Mayzie smiles!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I'm going with you to your beach house next time. Especially if it dumps 4 inches of snow. It's mandantory.

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! I am little envious of a vacation that last more than a week! Weeks away sounds fun!


I love the picture of you and your girls!

Unknown said...

We love Old Town. I keep telling Darrin that one day when we have a vacation home (one day being the optimal word here), I want it in San Diego. So jealous!!