Monday, July 14, 2008

American Idol Concert



We had a great time going to American Idol. It was fun to see all the stars perform again. Gotta love them all! (Chip loves Christie Lee Cook - a little more than the rest!)

4 comments:

Our family chaos said...

Tha't awesome you guys went to that. Sounds like it was worth seeing. Craig and I saw 311 and snoop dog a couple weeks ago. It's fun to go to concerts. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.

Rachel said...

Oh I'm jealous!
Christie Lee though? Seriously!?!!

Jilynn said...

I have to agree with Rachel, Kristie Lee?! I'm a country fan too so it's not that I don't like country. Maybe she sounds better live. . .

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I'm totally jealous!! I wish I would have gone! I like the videos you posted :) It kind of makes me feel like I was sort of there!