Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beach House


We had a great time at the Beach House. This time I was only alone for a few days. The weather was perfect. In the morning while the marine layer burned off we would hang inside working on crafts while Mayzie napped. Then it was out to play in the sand and waves. It was great to have friends from home visit and it was really fun to hang with the Mortensens for a couple of days.

This is Blakeslie showing you her scrapped elbow and the “cliff” she backed off. We were so lucky she didn’t get hurt worse. I had to wake her up during the night to make sure she didn’t have a concussion because she was very lethargic and threw-up. Of course, it happened while I was alone. :0(

On Sunday we even a BBQ at the Cabana with some very dear friends we hadn’t seen in almost 5 years. They were all Chip’s old college roommates and it was wonderful to catch up.



Mayzie screaming to get her s’more back – that girl already loves chocolate!

We all had a great time at Sea World. Blakeslie’s favorite part was the dolphin show and getting soaked! Mayzie squealed all day and especially loved the penguins – she DID NOT like getting soaked.



Blakeslie just said today…”I want to go back to the beach house.” Me too!

3 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha! Another fun trip for you guys! By the time Mayzie is 5 she will probably have traveled more than I have! So, when do Troy and I get to go to the beach house? It looks like so much fun :)

Sarah said...

what a fun time! looks like you had a blast, we need to come next time too! :)

amyminette said...

This was so much fun. Thanks for letting us come and stay with you. My kids still ask to go to the beachhouse almost every day.