I can’t believe my baby is already one! This year has just flown by. All week I relived what was happing last year. It was crazy to think how much has happened and how fast. Mayzie is so stinkin’ fun! She has the best sparkly eyes and just beams anytime you even look at her. She has such a good nature and rarely is even slightly grumpy. We love having her here and are so very grateful for her sweet, loving personality.
We celebrated by having a pool party in our backyard. It was wonderful to have friends and family there to commemorate Mayzie’s big day. She loved the pools, games and especially the cake. What a great day – I love her so much!
We celebrated by having a pool party in our backyard. It was wonderful to have friends and family there to commemorate Mayzie’s big day. She loved the pools, games and especially the cake. What a great day – I love her so much!
I apologize for the world’s longest slideshow – I hope you can adjust the speed
5 comments:
looks like it was SO much fun, i wish we could have been there. those cakes were amazing! how long did that take you?!
Those pictures were so cute. You always have awesome birthday parties. I wish we lived closer so I could steal ideas from you. Mayzie is so adorable in her bathingsuit.
Happy Birthday to your baby!
I wanted to help you with your Kindergarten fear. I was and still am terrible about letting my kids go to school or take the next step. I feel sad and achey inside thinking about it. Once I do it though I am fine. When I see them happy and doing well I adjust. You will be fine :)
Hope to see you soon!
Hey girl- I'm answering to your post about kindergarten...I just sent Jake this week and he was so excited and happy, I couldn't cry. Nicole, however, did enough crying for the both of us- she wanted to go to class with jake and kept insisting that she wasn't two anymore. She magically turned five. don't fret it- it's so fun to see them so excited and "big".
Post a Comment