Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st Year Pictures

Mayzie was all smiles at her pictures. What a doll!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

she is so stinkin cute! love the adorable outfits. we want to come play, grace just woke up at 4 am last night and asked me, "what do you think Blakeslie is going to be for Halloween?" seriously!

Jilynn said...

Hey I almost bought that dress for Isabelle! They could have been twins! I love the pictures! You're lucky that Mayzie isn't walking yet. During Isabelle's pictures she wouldn't hold still long enough to get a good shot! Oh well! Actually we did get some cute ones and I just posted them on my blog too. It was good to talk to you the other night!

Julie said...

I didn't realize that she is so close in age to our Quin. She looks so much bigger than he does, but maybe that is because my mind only sees things it wants to. And to me my Quinny is still a little baby. She is super cute and very sweet!

Lindsay said...

I'm loving these one year pics. Where did you go to get them done? I need to get Jack's taken too-- We've never done that...

Sarah Empey said...

What a cutie-babe- her cheesy smile is the BEST! Glad you had a great time in FL, hope you don't get too lonely at the beach house (you're crazy, if you ask me!)

Can't wait to see the pictures...

LVOE, SARAH