I took Blakeslie on her preschool field trip to the Animal Ark pet store. I thought it was going to be a little corny, but the kids got to pet and touch all the animals. The kids loved it! I was so surprised by Blakeslie’s boldness especially with the reptiles. She was the first in line to pet the gekos and snakes. While the lady was describing the snake Blakeslie was standing right in front of her and the snake got within an inch of her face. I was dying in the back of the crowd trying not to scream. I was so proud of her. All she could talk about for days was the snakes at the pet store so we had to take Dad back to show him. We also restocked her fish tank – Flip, Flop and Steve finally died – we only had Red and Sox left so we got them some buddies.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment