April Fool’s was so much fun! Blakeslie totally got into the day of tricking. In fact, she was sad she couldn’t still pull pranks today. Blakeslie kept putting a fake spider all around the house for Chip and I to find and we stuffed a “fake Blakeslie and Mayzie” reading to trick Dad. She thought she was pretty funny! Mayzie’s little joke involved Tootsie Rolls, her diaper and her big sister – I’ll let you figure it out on your own. I made a silly dinner with a meatloaf decorated like a cake, the drinks were Jello, and Blakeslie was totally unsure about her “dirt” dessert. I made her go dig up some dirt from the garden earlier in the day, so she thought it really was mud. She wouldn’t try it until Chip did.
All of you professional cake decorators don’t look at the meatloaf cake too closely. How sad is it that the first cake I ever decorate is made of meatloaf and potato frosting. I actually burned my fingers trying to hold the pastry bag full of very hot mashed potatoes!
What a great day!
All of you professional cake decorators don’t look at the meatloaf cake too closely. How sad is it that the first cake I ever decorate is made of meatloaf and potato frosting. I actually burned my fingers trying to hold the pastry bag full of very hot mashed potatoes!
What a great day!
1 comment:
Chandler! You make every other mother out there look bad! You are so fun and creative. How do you come up with these cute ideas? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment