Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Silly Christmas Picture




5 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Cute! I love all of the posts!! How come they all show up on one day? Is it just me? I can see that the dates look like they've been posted already, but I swear they all show up on one day. Hmmm...Well, I really love them all! Blakeslie's haircut is great, the tree looks awesome (especially the ribbon one), I like what they're asking for for Christmas.... :) Fun stuff!

Sarah said...

I'm with Erin!! I was just wondering how you got them with different dates, but I swear you put them all on there today. ??

Jilynn said...

Chan you make me exhausted just reading all your posts, I don't know how you actually do all that stuff! I love the snow pictures because it reminds me that not everyone is enjoying the cool, sunny days we have in AZ right now and I appreciate them more! Can't wait until you come down again! Your girls are beautiful!

Laura said...

So sad we missed you at the party saturday night! I hope Chip told you we said hi! Get well wishes coming your way! Those little girls are ADORABLE!!!

Rachel said...

Not silly, SO CUTE!