Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Haircut?

I took Blakeslie to get her first official haircut. (This does not include the time my mom hacked off all her hair without me knowing.) She was very excited to go to the beauty shop- I’m sure she was thinking it was about time too. I haven’t really decided how I feel about the hair yet. I have to round-brush it. I don’t even round-brush my own hair. I can’t decide if it just looks scraggly down. I never left it with out a pony or pig-tails so I’m not sure about the all down look. She feels beautiful so I guess that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE IT! She looks adorable.
Lily has thin hair, but it curls when the weather is humid so it camouflages the thinness. The rest of the time though, not so much. I'm so tempted to cut her hair into a bob, and these cute pictures don't help my temptation.