Chip and I were talking about our extremely crapy situation we are in with our builder. (Yes, we built our home 5 years ago and we are still dealing with the crook) Anyway, we were getting a little upset so Blakeslie says, “Mom don’t throw a fitter.” We have stopped talking about it in front of her because I have nothing but fitters for the man!
Blakeslie’s Prayer- “Dear Heavenly Father… we are thankful for this day… please bless that we can play flashlight tag and then have ice cream and then go to bed…. Please also bless that Mom and Dad won’t be grumpy until Christmas. Amen.”
After we got stuck in the snow going to school- “We need to move to Phoenix!”
Papa asked Blakeslie if mom calls her Blakeslie Grace when she is in trouble. Blakeslie said, “No, she calls me grumpy pants.”
“I’m so tired, but my heart tells me to stay up.”
We have always called Mayzie, Mayzie Pants. (I have no idea why) One day Blakeslie shouted out, “Mayzie Pantelones!”
“That’s ok, it happens to all good cooks!” Blakeslie’s response when anything gets spilled in the kitchen, originally inspired when she dropped the egg she was cracking on the floor.
"You wore me out - that's why I'm grumpy!"
"If you don't let me go potty - I'll get an ear infection."
Blakeslie tooted - Then she asked, "Do you think I woke the neighbors up?"
"When I wear these shoes- all my dreams come true!"
1 comment:
Is she saying "How?"
Is that PC? :)
Very cute!
Post a Comment