Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Girls!

I can’t control myself from buying my girls matching clothes. So much for Mayzie being able to wear Blakeslie’s clothes again- I'm having too much fun buying new stuff.

I love being the mom of girls!!!





8 comments:

Mary said...

They really are two very cute little gals. My poor boy has maybe 3 outfits and the girls could change 10 times a day (and do) and not run out of clothes for weeks.

Sarah said...

super cute collage, you have to teach me how to do that!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That's fun! I look back at all of the pictures of Sara and I growing up and I love how we were always matching. :)

Rachel said...

I love that line! I could only find it in Abby's size out here though. So cute!

Lindsay said...

Great collage! They are so cute in their matching outfits. I'd be the same way. How can you resist buying cute mini-clothes?

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Mayzie looks like Chip!! How fun...

Amanda said...

Chan! I cant beleive how fast they are growing! They look so similar! We miss you guys and hope we get to see you soon! Are you coming to Boise for Christmas or New Years?

Laura said...

Just got your Christmas card... mine will be on its way (I need your address). Its terrible we don't get together ever because you and I like everything the same. Scrapbooking, Gymboree, etc... We would have a blast. You can check out our blog from this link as well. See you saturday! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!!