Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Baby is 5!!!

Blakeslie’s birthday was a week long event. It started with cupcakes for her preschool celebration, then on her actual birthday we went to the Discovery Museum, it ended with her High School Musical Fabulous Swimming Party! It was a great week, but Mom is glad it is over!


6 comments:

Jilynn said...

Happy Birthday Blakeslie! We had so much fun visiting with you guys. I wish you could come back so we could spend more time! I want to hear all the impressions we made so please call or email (whatever you have time for) and post a pic of Chip! I want to see his new style! BTW, I was just watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 and they went to that tube park you went to. It looks like so much fun!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie girl! Thanks for the comments. I would love to get together with the girls, or for a girls night out. Just let me know.

Cori Henderson said...

Hey Chandler,
This is Cori (Laura Bunker's sister). I just came across your blog from hers. Its so cute. My baby just turned five this month too! Hope Blakeslie had a happy birthdya!

Sarah Empey said...

Wow, quite the event! Aren't 5-year-olds great?? I have totally enjoyed mine. wouldn't trade it for anything :)

T said...

Oh my chan, love all the pics. i've had to catch up, haven't been on for a while. I can't believe how big the girls are. love your cute stories

Sarah said...

grace loved the party, can you believe they are 5?! crazy!! looks like a fun, busy week!