We went to Phoenix with the whole Richardson crew to my Mom and Dad’s condo. We had a blast going to spring training games, soaking up the sun, playing games and watching movies to all hours of the night.
St. Patricks's Day
We love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. We started the day with the Leprechaun visiting and turning all of our breakfast green. Blakeslie kept saying, “That leprechaun sure is sneaky!” We did some St. Patty’s crafts and cakes and then ended the night with another visit from the leprechaun. He left a yarn trail to follow that had gold coins along the way and ended with a few fun new toys for both girls.
Baseball Games
We had a great time going to all the different ballparks and seeing all the teams. The players were great about signing autographs especially for Blakes. What is better than baseball games with your family in beautiful weather!?!
We love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. We started the day with the Leprechaun visiting and turning all of our breakfast green. Blakeslie kept saying, “That leprechaun sure is sneaky!” We did some St. Patty’s crafts and cakes and then ended the night with another visit from the leprechaun. He left a yarn trail to follow that had gold coins along the way and ended with a few fun new toys for both girls.
Baseball Games
We had a great time going to all the different ballparks and seeing all the teams. The players were great about signing autographs especially for Blakes. What is better than baseball games with your family in beautiful weather!?!
We even went to a night game with the whole family.

The Bike
Blakeslie got to borrow a bike while we were there. She thought she was so cool. I think it will have to be our next purchase here at home.
The Grandbabies
Troy and Erin got a new dog and brought it along for the trip. It is a miniature Chihuahua. I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Its name is Moxie and the girls loved her.
Easter Eggs
We had a blast coloring eggs. Blakeslie hands might never be the same! Am I the only one grumpy about having 2 holidays in one week? I feel totally robbed.
Easter Egg Hunt
We went to a game on Saturday and found out that they were doing a huge Easter egg hunt on the field after the game. It was amazing! There had to be 2,000 plus kids, but they had them all organized into age groups and they had 50,000 eggs and candy. Blakeslie had so much fun. She was hilarious because she would run past 100 eggs to get one across the field and then run back and put it her sack and then run past another 100 to do it again. She definitely walked away with more than we could have imagined. It was all free too – how cool is that! Seriously, I’m getting sold on this Arizona thing!
Easter Morning
We had a great Easter morning. The Easter Bunny came and left all kinds of goodies and eggs.
8 comments:
love the shot of mayzie holding up her pink egg-- SO cute!
I love the new posts! All of the pictures are great :) I know you don't enjoy blogging, but I love reading your blog :)
Chandler your girls are so cute. Blakeslie is always so happy and you can totally tell that she loves life! Mayzie has the most beautiful face! If I wasn't afraid that she was going to be bigger than Tyler, I want to save her for him when they grow up! We were so glad to see you here a few weeks ago we hope we can come and see you in Utah next. I finally put up a blog, it is chittychittychanggang.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon! Tiffany
Chandler.....Hey I ran across your blog and I am so excited to see that you have one. I love to catch up with people I have not talked to forever! I have to admit....I found your blog because I was blog hopping (please do not hold it against me) Your family is beautiful. I hope you got my Mom and my gifts.....I am so sorry that they were so late! You guys all look happy. I hope all is well. Love and miss you!
I think you forgot one very important part of your trip, visiting me! I had such a good time and I hope we can do it again soon. It looks like you have more fun in AZ than I do! Love ya!
I love seeing new pictures... we were in Ut while you were in Arizona and we were going to come surprise you until Chris remembered that you were gone. The girls are adorable, I wish you were closer to us so we could see you more. Looks like you guys had a BLAST though.
Yay! You finally posted again! I love all your pictures. And I cannot BELIEVE that birthday party! You give us a lot to live up to, that's for sure!!
Great pics, Chan. I love the girls new pictures. They look so great and little Mayzie isn't so little anymore! The trip to AZ sounded wonderful! Thanks for posting!I love checking in on you guys!
Post a Comment