Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night

Blakeslie was a Wildcat Cheerleader from the movie High School Musical. She is obsessed with the movie and even Chip and I can sing every lyric to every song. The CD is on repeat in both cars. It is a little out of control, but it is fun. Mayzie was an ear of Corn. Chip and I had a great time creating her costume. For those of you who don’t know Blakeslie called Mayzie Corn the entire time she was in my tummy. The whole neighborhood knew about it and for several weeks after she was born people would ask about Baby Corn. Therefore, we had to make her an ear of corn for her first Halloween. She looked pretty ridiculous, but it made us laugh. Trick-or-Treating was awesome! We went around the circle with the Zolman kidos. They had a great time running between the houses. All the adults had a hard time keeping up. Afterward, we went over to the Harris’. Blakeslie invited everyone we saw on the streets over to her cousins. She would say, “Come over to my cousins, they are really nice.” It was a great Halloween- I was sad to have October over.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Where in the world did you find a CORN costume?! HAhahaha

Sarah said...

i'm so glad that i finally get to see mayzie's costume. that is the cutest ear of corn i've ever seen! great job on the costume!

Rachel said...

Did you make that costume?!! I love that her first Halloween costume has significance. Poor Abby just wore the same thing Lily wore on her first Halloween.

So HSM huh? Is that really what I have in store for me?